Triptych (set of 3 images)
Three photographs displaying different aspects of a plant reflecting the interests of our Society (generally called bulbs).
Each shot to be at different distances from the plant - OR - the same plant but at different stages of flowering/growth.
All 3 photographs to be A4 size, and either portrait or landscape format, but not mixed.
Class P1 – (Camera)
Class P2 – (Tablet format)
One photograph of a garden scene.
Note:- One pot does not make a garden scene.
If you only garden on a balcony then a balcony garden shot is acceptable.
Photograph to be A4 size, and may be either portrait or landscape format.
Class P3 – (Camera)
Class P4 – (Tablet format)
- Limit of one entry per class per exhibitor.
- Exhibitors to enter in either Camera or Tablet format class, but Show Manager will have final say on the correct (or appropriate) class. “Post it” stickers may be used to identify the class of each print.
- Tablet formats include mobile phones, tablets or iPads.
- Photographs to be given to Show Manager in the provided envelope by November 2017 meeting, to allow them to be framed and judged.
- Photographs will be hung, with awards, by the opening of the show and will remain the property of the society.
- Photographs must not be marked in any way which identifies the exhibitor, and must have been taken by the exhibitor on or after July 1st 2016.
- Photographs may be printed externally ie. by Harvey Norman, Officeworks etc.